Monday, August 18, 2008

Nedd-Relax Your Ass Vol.1



Hi Peeps,

For this ''Summer Time'',Depend of your location,not for me ,

A little mix i made,35 mn of indy and jazzy quality hip hop of mid 90's,

So,you are responsable of the Tracklisting on the comment Section,

Very easy,it's not a lot of very very hard to find...

Just a selection of good indy in my opinion

Enjoy!

And please don't hesite to good or bad comment on the section!!!

Peace....

Nedd

PS:DOWNLOAD ON THE ASS PIC

I find my DD on the next week,sorry,


UP:

1-The outfit-why i don't know

2-The nonce-good to go

3-Street poets-everybody knows me(album mix)

4-Alps cru-just can't explain

5-Triflicts-don't make me try

6-Natural resource-negrow league baseball

7-Blackstract-diary of a mad mc(lp version)

8-Nas-T Howie-attic(Frankenstein remix)

9-Labtekwon-no time to chill

10-Rakim-shades of black(remix)

4 comments:

AD said...

1-The Outfit - Why I Don't Know
2-The Nonce - Good To Go
3-Street Poets - Everybody Knows Me (Rmx)
4-Alps Cru - Just Can't Explain
5-Triflicts - Don't Make Me Try
6-Natural Resources - Negro League Baseball
7-Blackstract - Diary Of A Mad Mc
8--
9--
10-Rakim - Shades Of Black (Rmx)

Pretty mix need..
Pz, AD

AD said...

I leave here my last mixtape listen

http://www.zshare.net/download/10325981c6132667/

nedd2 said...

Good find on the update,
3 it's street poets,but the response is not fine...
Peace,
Nedd

AD said...

yeah nedd, this version Everybody Knows Me (Album Mix) on vinyl Cypher Mix Bw Album Mix 12'