Wednesday, July 25, 2007

D.N.T.






Hi,for this post,one of my fav group of the mid 90's,D.N.T. ,Da nabahood threat.



This is the flip da script ep,i like 2 songs in this ep,and i post only this shit,this is The Unknown(the winner for me) and The end,some obscure,but i really like



this.Have 2 other songs,flip da script and Live n Die,but is so smoove for me,with a female voice.



This ep is released in 98' in jackpot records,produced by dj fidel castro for smuggling beatz/dnt prod.



This crew have 3 release in my disco,this is the 3nd release.



I dont really like the first release,off witch head in 94'.



The 2nd release is so so dope,where im from in 96',with the famous indy hit,represent groundz....



3 comments:

ral278 said...

yo nedd! good post rite here man, keep that shit comin'...
btw: do you still want that LADY APACHE ft FINSTA BUNDY-rock n comeen? let me know so we might fix an appointement in BNC!
ciao

HokiDoki2 said...

merci pour la découverte c'est la tuerie!!!!

Brakkbacda said...

seulement 2 comm pour une telle tuerie......vive les leechers!
merci pour cette put1 de decouverte nedd.
keep it movin' !
peace